today was also not such a good day because:
1) I locked my keys in the car to accompany the flat i got a few days ago. (i honestly am so spacey sometimes. i don't know how it happens.) then i was so distracted i left my saxophone at school.
2) i had debate practice, which meant i missed my lunch.
3) it was raining, and i was cold and wet.
4) i got nothing done during study hall because i fell asleep, and then decided i needed coffee.
5) i really don't feel like doing my homework right now (note the fact that i am updating my journal so i can procrastinate).
6) i made the stupidest error on my calc quiz. boo.
7) sarah l. worries me sometimes, but even if what i think is going on really is going on (and i don't want to jump to conclusions here because that is all bad), i know there really is nothing i can do.
this weekend i will be in stockton debating! ooh fun. lauren and i are totally going to kick ass. as much time as these tournements take up, i'm kind of looking forward to it. it should be fun spending a weekend with sarah, alex and lauren. plus, i get to miss school on friday!
right now i am listening to/downloading emo music that reminds me of freshmen year and conceiving of new ways to avoid my history m.c.