Okay, but enough about that. I could go waaay into what's been up with me lately, but I complain too much already in here. I've realized how annoying it is when people complain about their seemingly perfect lives in their journals, (I know, it's there journal, they can say what they want)so in my attempt to avoid being a total hyprocrite, I'll keep this entry rather up-beat pollyanna positive.
So other than eating and lots of appointments (ew therapy, ew nutritionist, ew stanford you need to die, and dr. mary jones won't you please shut up and let me be on my merry way) what have I been doing this summer? Well, I've been taking MATH. Now, I could attempt to save myself from being labelled a complete nerd here (not that it's not already apparent by the way I'm writing this entry...what the hell?!?!?) and say that my parents made me do it, but then I'd be lying. I'm taking it with Dana Isokowa, and oh my goodness that family makes me feel so unmotivated and unaccomplished. It's good that she's there though, because a)I have someone to talk to and save me from the annoying kids who seem to always be asking me questions (?) and b)she is always saying how much everyone at swimming misses me, which makes me want to go back EVEN MORE.
Oh yeah, by the way I am the ONLY WHITE GIRL in this class. I'm not even kidding one bit. Everyone else is Asian, or Ethnic in some way.
In other news, I'm DYING to read the new Harry Potter book, but am not allowing myself to do so until I finish my summer reading. I thought I was almost done with one book for English, until Priya tells me that the assigned reading on the website was for last year. I want to cry. I have SO MUCH work for this summer. I have the homework for my math class, I have to make up two months work of work from 6 classes, PLUS four books of summer reading and essays. I guess I could have gotten a head start on all of this while I was at home all that time at the end of the school year, or trapped in my bead at the hospital, but I suck. Plus, HOW THE HELL WAS I SUPPOSED TO FOCUS?!? I was ill!
Okay, enough trying to make myself feel better. Here's a survey, just to waste more time:
Make up a name for yourself: Hildegard of Bingen
2. Where were you born? San Francisco, CA.
3. And when was this? February 24, 1988
4. What are your parents names? Helen and Ken.
5. What is your favourite sexual position? that's naughty.
Morning. . .
1. What's your favourite breakfast cereal? Complete Bran. (except I have to make it "Almond Bran". Yuck)
2. What's the first thing you do upon waking? Start to worry about the day
3. Coffee or Orange Juice? STRONG coffee.
4. Stop to smell the roses or rush to work/school? I have a very set routine in the morning (when I have someplace to go) and always prepare the night before so I never have to rush.
5. What is your morning bathroom routine? Get out of the pool, take a quick shower, get dressed, put on a little make-up.
6. Morning breath? gross.
7. Toast or pop tart? toast
8. Sex in the morning or at night? I think I'd perfer nighttime.
9. Do you have normal sleeping habits? If going to bed at 9 and waking up at 5:30 are normal, then yes. Although I've been having a lot of trouble sleeping lately. :(
10. How many hours of sleep you average? About 10. I need my rest.
11. Get on the Internet before work/school? Rarely.
12. Change your underwear regularly? Yes, thank you.
13. Sing in the shower? Do I seem like the singing in the shower type? Um, no.
14. Flex in the mirror? I kiss these bulging biceps everyday.
15. Butter or Margarine? Ew, neither.
Noon. . .
1. What your favourite fast food place? Not the fast food type.
2. Take out, drive thru, or eat in? Eat in.
3. Bring your lunch or eat from a vending machine? Bring my lunch. I tried getting it from a vending machine once and it ate my money. I had no lunch that day. :(
4. Eat in a group or alone? In a group of people who don't eat.
5. Would you like fries with that? No thank you.
6. Gossip? I thrive off of it. Ew, how low is that?
7. Do you brush your teeth after every meal? No, only if I have really bad taste in my mouth.
8. Chew Trident? Sometimes.
9. Are you eating anything right now? Yes. An apple.
10. Ever had a, how you say, nooner? I don't know.
11. Favourite TV Dinner: Burritoes.
13. Favourite chewing gum: Orbitz
14. Does loud chewing bother you? SO MUCH.
15. Do you talk with your mouth full? I try not to, but I do occasionally.
And Night. . .
1. What is your favourite sleeping position? on my stomach with my head tilted to the side (off of my pillow) and lying on my hands. This results in my waking up at night with my hands completely asleep and numb. When I finally locate where exactly my hands are (I'm not even kidding, I can't feel them!) they wake up, they hurt like a bitch.
2. Do you dream in colour or black and white? I rarely dream, but when I do it's in color.
3. Do you sleep alone? Yeah.
5. How about a gay bar? Nope.
6. Do you drink? Not really.
7. Do you drink and drive? Neither, nor.
8. How about drugs, do you do those? No.
9. Do you carry condoms? No.
10. Name something stupid you've done while drunk: Never really been drunk enough to do anything really stupid.
11. Tell me a recent dream: I really don't remember.
12. What are you doing next Saturday night? next Saturday??? No Idea. Something...I hope.
14. What do you sleep in? a baggy shirt and either sweat pants or boxer shorts.
Oh yeah, PS- the show last night was pretty boring. :(