1. What do you most like about your body?: my webbed feet
2. And least?: allover shortness
3. How many fillings do you have?: Two.. in one tooth! (kwazy, I know.)
4. Do you think you're good looking?: Um, I don't find myself hideously repulsive, but I'm not way to fucking gorgeous for my own good or anything.
5. Do other people often tell you that you're good-looking?: At times.
6. Do you look like any celebrities?: I look like my sister. If she is ever a celebrity I could answer yes to this question. However, as for now I'm afraid my response will have to be no.
-- Fashion --
1. Do you wear a watch?: No. Now you know why I am always late.
2. How many coats and jackets do you own?: several. the average amount, I'd say.
3. Favorite pants/skirt color?: Blue.
4. Most expensive item of clothing?: I have no idea.
5. What kind of shoes do you wear?: My dirty sketchers or my boots.
6. Describe your style in one word: boringbutcomfyandnormal
-- Your Friends --
1. Do your friends 'know' you?: what does 'know' (in '..' thingies) mean?
2. What do they tend to be like?: Um, well they all tend to be different. I do have more than one friend you know. Well, I hope I do.
3. Are there traits in you that are universally liked?: I don't think that is possible for anyone. One would think that if someone was nice, then that quality would be universally liked. But there will always be those people who believe that this kindness is a front of some kind, or may envy their trait or something. I don't know.
4. How many people do you tell everything to?: Nobody.
-- Music/TV/Film/Books --
1. Favorite band ever?: subject to change. (That is not the name of a band, that means my answer to this question is constantly changing.)
2. Most listened to bands: the hives, solemite, the kgb, the locals, the aquabats, the getup kids, the aniversary, the velvet teen, cake, slow gherkin, tenecious d, and much more that I am too lazy to type.(stole that answer from Cass.)
3. Do you find any musicians good-looking?: Indeed I do.
4. Can you play an instrument?: Yeah, but not very well.
5. Type of music most listened to?: Any kind. But I am more into certain types than others and listen to it more often.
6. Type never listened to?: Probably. I mean people can kind of creat their own genres of music. But then again, I guess it would fall into some category out there, whatever it sounds the most similar too. I guess creating music types is kind of stupid, because all artists, or at least most, even if they are categorized together, can sound completely different.
7. Favorite book?: there are many.
-- Underwear --
1. Ladies, do you like to wear thongs?: Ew, no.
why does this go from 1 to 4???
4. What is the nicest colour for underwear?: Does it matter? Its under your freaking pants! unless you are wearing white, transparent pants, which I would advise against, or have that problem where your underwear is constantly popping out the back, I really don't see why it would matter.
5. Do you find it uncomfortable without a bra?: It's rude. Especially if you are cold, or just the pointy type.
6. Do you make it a habit of showing people your underwear?: No, but sometimes if you change everyday in a locker room full of people for swimming, it happens.
-- Religion --
1. Do you detest religion?: no
2. How do you think this universe was formed?: Well, when one universe loves another universe, and they want to have a baby universe, the male universe......
3. If you currently follow a religion, do you think people who belong to another religion are ignorant?: That is stupid. Religion teacher morality, and tolerance definitely falls into the category to tolerance and acceptance. Yet, there have been many wars between separate relgions and groups continue to discriminate against other religious groups.
4. If you were in a hostage situation, and you were given a choice, to either praise the demon they follow or die, what would you choose?: How can someone *make* another person follow their religion? One can say they do, but unless you want to you cannot actually change what you believe or what religion you follow in your head. --
1. What is the first thing you think when you see two gay guys or lesbians holding hands?: I never notice when people hold hands. If I did, I would probably think they were cute.
2. Do you detest homosexuality?: Of course not.
3. Do you agree or disagree with gay or lesbian couples bringing up children?: Agree. I actually did a debate on this, and I was put on the side againts homosexual couples bringing up children. No matter how much I researched I found my sides arguments weak and completely unfair. really, there is no good reason for not permitting gay couples to raise children. Unless they are abusive, but that is a whole different story. But as long as they are loving, responsible parents, isn't that all that matters? I know many people brought up by a gay couple and so far I haven't seen any problems.
-- General Questions --
1. Whom do you believe is the smartest man alive at the moment?: I would have to know everyone alive to answer this question.
2. What do you prefer, a sunny or rainy day?: It depends on what my activities for that day are.
3. Do you consider yourself lucky?: I know I am lucky. Although sometimes part of me losed perspective on who fortunate I really am, I know that I am very blessed. One of my worst pet peeves are people like me, smart, loved, fortunate people who constantly complain about how their life "sucks". It's bullshit.
4. Do you feel pity for people who commit suicide?: Yes. I feel sorry that they let their pessimistic side, all of their concerns and fears and dreads get the best of them to the extent that they lost perspective and convinced themselves the only way things could get better was to end it all and not wait for things to get better, or not try to turn things around.
5. Choose one word to describe how you feel most often: contemplative.
- - - - -
1. Do you own any plaid clothing?: Um, I think so.
2. Do you own Converse shoes?: No.
3. Do you own Saucony shoes?: No.
4. Do you own old school Nikes?: No.
5. Do you wear tight pants?: I think that they are tight but my friends always tell me that they are way too big on me. I don't see how people can wear those super-duper skin tight pants without being extremely uncomfortable.
6. Is there more than one zipper in your pants?: No.
7. Do you know what a squatter flap is?: Is it wrong if I say no?
8. Do you own a messenger bag?: I do, indeed.
9. Do you wear your messenger bag across your chest?: No, it takes to long to get it over my head, and it might cause further messing-upage to my already messed-up hair.
10. Do you own braces?: I neither own, nor wear braces, thank you.
11. Are braces worn anywhere besides the mouth?: Yes, there are things other than mouth braces.
12. Do you have short, shaggy hair?: No.
13. Does your hairstyle exceed a height of 3 inches?: a height? I wish I had an afro.
14. Would you classify your hair as a deadly weapon?: Maybe if I used toxic hairspray.
15. Do you think mohawks are "neat"?: In a neat and tidy sort of way? Well, I guess they can be, but that requires a lot of hair gel and gives the mohawk a scary really spiky sort of effect.
16. Is your hair black or red?:Um, there are other colors one's hair could be.
17. Do you have a favorite brand of hair dye?: If it smells or takes a long time or gets all over me, it is not my friend. (Hence the naturally colored hair.)
18. Do you own a bandana?: No. I know this because my room is clean.
19. Do you wear plugs in your ears?: When I can't sleep at like a sleepover when there are people snoring, or if I am camping and the sounds of the wilderness are giving me the willies. Otherwise, I braves the eardrum bursting noise of the world and go plugless.
20. Are you amused by safety pins?: No. I am frightened by their painful tactics.
21. Have you ever used duct tape as a sewing substitute?: No. I use thread as a sowing subsitute.
22. Do you own one or more objects with studs or spikes in them?: No. I am not hardcore enough for that. I suppose I am not cool because I don't use safety pins, duct tape or wear spikes, but will you still be my friend? I swear, once you get to know me you will forget how uncool I am for not following the latest trends!
23. Do you own one or more articles of clothing from Dogpile, Lip Service, or Tiger of London?: Once again, that is a negative.
24. Do you enjoy leopard print?: I enjoy regular clothing, thank you.
25. Are you disgruntled (having a general hate for everything)?: I can be, but it is just because I am opinionated and I tend to be very closed minded.
27. Does the American flag anger you?: It's better than leopard print.
28. Are you "working class"?: i'm class of 2006.
29. Do you dislike "preps"?: I dislike labels.
30. Do you dislike Hot Topic?: Yeah.
31. Do you smoke cigarettes?: no.
32. Do you smoke cloves?: No.
33. Are you a thin waif?: no.
34. Are you vegan/vegetarian?: I would be a vegetarian if my parents didn;t make me eat meat, telling me that it is important for a growing girl. Growing? I laugh.
35. Do you think meat is murder?: Yes I do.
36.involve drunken underage vomiting?: I think that the first part of this q
37. Have you ever slept in an alley or park?: Yes. I have slept in Yosemite National Park.
38. Do you wash your hair less than once a week?: I find that insanitary and disgusting.
39. Have you ever gone a week without a shower?: Yes. When I was little I took baths. You really must start wording your questions better if you want the result you intended.
40. Have you ever been avoided due to your odor?: I certainly hope not.
41. Do you know who Jack Kerouac is?: I don't know who/what anything/body is. I am out of it
42. Do you like Mr. Kerouac?: Mr. who?
43. Should Mumia Abu-jamal be freed from prison?: No. Yes. Out of it again.
44. Are you a member of the Makeout Club?: Am I a member of the Neverbeen kissed club? Indeed.
45. Do you say "rad"?: No. I say radical. 3 radical 4 can be simplified to 6. However, it's usually not that easy.
46. Do you say "rockin'"?: I say rocking, as in rocking chair.
47. Do you say punk "rawk"?: When you say it, "rawk" and rock" sound the same. But When I say it, I do intend on it being spelled the right way. Just in case you ever plan on writing down an interview with me where I say the word "rock".
48. Do you shout the word "oi"?: I don't shout. I use my indoor voice.
49. Do you say "punk's not dead"?: Who is punk? If he/she is a person shouldn't his/her name be capitalized? What did thise person die from, and why are their suspicions that this person is still alive? Once again, I am out of it.
50. Do you say "punk is dead"?: Yet again, I do not follow.
51. Do you like bands with "."?: "."? You lost me there buddy.
52. Do you like bands with "theory" in their name?: I'm sure there are many bands with "Theory" in their name and I would probably like some of them, and dislike others.
53. Do you like bands with "the"?: These are stupid questions.
54. Do you ever precede your own name with "the" at the beginning?: The Jess does that sometimes.
55. Do you like bands with the F word in their name or album title?: I might, but I don't like bands with a lot of uncontrolled rage.
56. Do you think "Christian punk" is an oxymoron?: No.
57. Are Blink 182 fans "posers"?: I don't know. Show me every single Blink 182 fan out there and let me get to know them and then I can answer this.
58. Do you have frequent debates over what exactly constitutes a sellout?: Yes. I sit in my room everyday and contemplate this very issue.
59. Have you ever brought the headlining band food?: No, I steal their food. (Or at least Cassi does. she steals there last peice of pizza.)
60. Do you have show flyers affixed to your walls?: Not really. It's not that hard to remember when and where a show is, and what the bill is.
- - - - -
Name: Jessica Marion Brown
Do you like it? Does it matter? It's just a name.
Nicknames: Jessie, jess, Jbro, twin, twin 2, repete, minime, little one, there are more.
Screen names: Jbrochica00
Birthday: February 24th. Today is my 5 month birthday. Where are my presents?
Marital Status: Single. Now aren't we getting a tad bit nosy here?
Crush: That movie called blue Crush looks stupid. I do not want to see it, if that is what this question was refferring too.
Virgin?: Take a wild stab at it.
Natural hair color: brown
Current hair color: Brown.
Eye color: brown
Birthplace: San Francisco.
Shoe size: 6.
Bra size: Like you care.
[ family ]
mommy and daddy
Siblings: twin, Cassi.
Live with: my cat, my sister and my parents
Favorite relative: I don't pick favorites.
[ favorites ]
Color: Whatever doesn't hurt my eyes.
Month: Depends on what happens during that month that year.
Song: Depends on my mood.
Movie: I don't know.
Band: I'm quite indecisive.
Class: Free period.
Teacher: Steve, the yard teacher.
TV Show: Seinfeld.
Radio Station: The Drive. Seriously.
Store: One Step Forward.
Flower: Snapdragon. Even though they make me sneeze.
[ this or that ]
Me/You: Wait, what?
Coke/pepsi: I cannot tell the difference.
Britney/Christina: Christina. At least she has a good voice.
Gap/Old Navy: Old Navy, I guess. It's cheaper.
[ love and relationships ]
Do you have a bf/gf?: no. Hence my answer to the marital staus question.
Do you have a crush?: You asked me this before. My god.
How long have you liked him/her?: How long have I spent on this stupid quiz?
Why do you like this person?: because they are nice to me.
If you're single... why are you single?: Why do cats meow?
If you're not single... give details...: About....
How long was your longest relationship?: Relation-what?
How long was your shortest relationship?: Dum, dee, dum.
Who was your first love?: Never been.
What do you miss about them?: Their utter non-existence.
[ the past ]
What is the one thing you would change about your past?: I don't do anything drastic so their is nothing incredibly significant that stands out, or has made a huge impant on my life today. Sure, there are countless little things that I wish that I could take back or redo, but they haven;t really affected me in an important way.
What is the biggest mistake you've made in your life?: Nothing stands out. SEe above.
Last thing you heard: The buzzing sounds of the computer.
Last thing you saw: the computer screen.
Last thing you said: "Hello?" (When I answered the phone.)
Who is the last person you saw?: Cassi.
Who is the last person you kissed?: One of my parents. I think my dad. (not romantically.)
Who is the last person you hugged?: My mom.
Who is the last person you fought with?: Cass.
Who is the last person you were on the phone with?: Salesman.
What is the last TV show you saw?: Fear Factor.
What is the last song you heard?:I honestly don't remember.
[ the present ]
What are you wearing?: blue jeans my Piedmont Swim Team Sweatshirt.
What are you doing?: Filling out this long survey.
Who are you talking to?: Jessie, they asked who I was talking to.
What song are you listening to?: The song of typing.
Where are you?: The basment. but I get my computer in my room soon.
Who are you with?: Myself
Who are you talking to?: I am about to talk to my doctor to see if he has any reccomendations for short term memory loss.
Are you online?: ....And just plain stupidity.
How are you feeling?: sleepy. I yawn.
Are you in a chatroom?: no. I was talking to some people, but they got annoying to no extent so I signed off.
[ future ]
What day is it tomorrow?: WEdnesday.
What are you going to do after this?: Reading
Who are you going to talk to?: My book.
Where are you going to go?: My room. By my heater even though it isn't on. But that is where I always read.
How old will you be when you graduate?: From what?
What do you wanna be?: Myself, but older.
What is one of your dreams?: To break 1:00 in 100 Free. Short term dream, I know.
Where will you be in 25 years?: 39 and 5 months, 11 hours, 10 mintutes.
[ have you ever ]
Drank?: We all need to drink to survive.
Smoked?: Damn, once again I fall short of the coolness standard.
Had sex?: No.
Stolen?: Yeah. I'm ashamed.
Done anything illegal?: Haven't we all?
Wanted to die?: At moments.
Hit someone?: I'm a whacker.
[ other ]
Do you write in cursive or print?: I type when I can. Otherwise, I write in print.
Are you a lefty or a righty?: Lefty.
What is your sexual preference?: I don't really like anyone. But I think boys.
.What piercings do you have?: Two in each earlobe. I want more, but there are these things called parents.
Do you drive?: Nope. I will in 1 year, 7 months, so watch out.
Do you have glasses or braces?: I do not.
Did you like this survey?: Don't you remember, I'm anti-everthing!
- - - - -
Questions on guys, for girls to fill out:
*long/short hair- short.
*tall or short- Don't mind.
*pack/muscular arms- don't mind.
*good/bad guy- Good.
*ear pierced, or not?- Does it matter?
*tan or fair-pale as a mouse.
*freckles or none- Freckles are cute.
*stubble or neatly shaved- Well, since you seem to care so much, why don't I have you do the picking?
*accent or american- AS long as he spoke the language of love. Oh, Jessie, you jokster.
*would you ever go out with someone whos ugly?- gasp! Heavens no!! I am shallow as the beach. ( I would, actually. As long as he bathed.)
*punk or prep- who is this punk and prep we keep on talking about? I don't believe I have ever met either of them.
*cuddle or make out- Cuddle? I guess.
*chocolate milk, or hot chocolate- I don't mind.
*mcdonalds or burger king?- Ew. FAst food.
*coke or pepsi- Doctor??
*would you wanna marry your best friend, or the perfect lover- Best friend.
*root beer, or dr pepper- Root Beer. But only because it has the word beer in it.
*tea/coffee/cappuccino- Isn't cappuccino a type of coffee? No?
*cats or dogs- Both.
*mud or jello wrestling- No.
*milk, dark, or white chocolate?- There's a difference?
*sunny or rainy- Pill or liquid?
*winter, summer, fall, or spring- I think we might need some extra strength here.
*vanilla or chocolate- chocolate.
*skiing or boarding- The snow is cold.
*biking or blading- I don't like getting hurt.
*cereal or toast- Bagels.
*do ya like rock, punk, rap, r and b, alternative, techno, pop, or
country- Broadway Showtunes.
*bunk or water bed- As cool as a water bed sounds, I fear it may cause me to have to wake up and pee in the middle of the night more times that I would like. Bunk beds are cool though, I actually have one.
*lights on or off- I'm afraid of the dark.
*My friends- You going to finish that thought there, bud?
*Friends that you look like- Cass.
*You go to for advice- It depends what I need advice on.
*Who do you tell all ur secrets too?- If I told people then they wouldn't be secrets anymore.
**truth or dare- Depends on my mood.
*ocean or pool- Pool.
*love or lust- Love.
*diamonds or pearls- I don't wear jewlery. It falls off and I lose it in the locker room when I take it out for swim.
*sunset or sunrise- Sunrise, sunset. Fiddler on the Roof was a sad movie.
*showers or bubble baths- Bubble baths. But the hot water gets used up really quickly leaving me with the chills.
*do you like school- At times.
*do you like to talk on the phone- Yeah. but I get bored after a while.
*do ya have your own phone line- No.
*can we have your number- (510) 763-5887 or my cell is (510) 333-3655
*do you like to dance- I get down with my shoes on.
*are you scared to ask out your crush- I don't want to ask out my crush. Eat that.
*do you think cheering is a sport- Cheerleading can be a sport, it's like a mix of gymnastics(a sport) and dance(also a sport.). But just sitting there and jumping around saying Ra-ra-sis-boom-bah does not qualify.
1: Been kissed?
2: Done drugs?
3: Eaten an entire box of Oreos?
** No. I'm not really an Oreo fan.
4: Been on stage?
5: Dumped someone else?
** If you count a two week thing in 6th grade I guess you could say I have.
6: Gotten in a car accident?
** A little one.
7: Watched "Punky Brewster"?
** Punky Power!
8: Been in love?
** Does it matter?
** Crest Dual Action whitening Toothpaste.
** Don't know.
12: Type of soup:
** Noodle Udon from the Public Market.
13: Room in your house:
** My room. It may be boring, but it's mine.
** Tuba. I want to play but I'm afraid I'm too small. HEhe.
15: Coffee or hot chocolate?
** Hot Chocolate.
16: Big or little?
17: Lace or satin?
18: New or old?
** It depends what we are talking about.
19: Neve Campbell or Jennifer Love Hewitt?
** Jennifer Love Hewitt, I guess.
20: Tom Cruise or Brad Pitt?
** Brad Pitt. Although Tom Cruise is short.
21: Vogue or Material Girl?
** Is it wrong if I have never heard of Material Girl?
22: Jeans or cords?
23: Sweater or sweatshirt?
** Sweatshirt. Or sometimes sweater if I want to look nice.
24: T shirt or tank top?
25: Skirt or dress?
26: Wool or cotton?
27: Rose or Lily?
28: The way it is or the way it was?
** The way it was when?.
29: Oldies or pop?
30: Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
** You're all gonna make me lose my mind, up in here, up in here.
31: Do you have a best friend?
** I have many. Or maybe none. I like all of my friends in different ways and at different times.
In the last 24 hours, have you...
** Suprisingly no.
33: Helped someone?
** I think so.
34: Bought something?
35: Gotten sick?
** Well, I had a headache yesterday.
36: Gone to the movies?
37: Gone out for dinner?
38: Said "I love you"?
** Yeah, to my parents.
39: Written a real letter?
40: Moved on?
** Do you know that the average person spends six months of their life waiting for a red light to turn green? That's six months wasted just waiting to move on. I'd rather not waste anymore time.
41: Talked to an ex?
** I don't really have an ex.
42: Missed an ex?
*** You don't use your ears well, do you?
43: Written in a journal?
** Live journal. Does that count?
44: Talked to someone you have a crush on?
45: Had a serious talk?
** Not really.
46: Missed someone?
47: Hugged someone?
48: Fought with your parents?
** Suprisingly not.
49: Fought with a friend?
** Nope. I try to avoid conflict with my friends.
50: Wear eye shadow?
** Not usually.
51: Put on a "front"?
** Sometimes. I mean, everybody does.
52: Kiss on the first date?
53: Have a crush on someone?
54: Eat with your mouth open?
I try not to. But I sometimes do. So here ( if anyone is still reading this) I apologive in advance for anyone who witnesses me chewing food with my mouth ajar.
** 55: If you got a tattoo, where would you get it, and what would be?
** I don't know if I want one. But I would probably get it in the small of my back.
56: What color is your floor/carpet in your room?
** Kind of off white.
57: What was the last CD you bought?
** I bought a No Doubt CD for my friend.
58: How did you spend last summer?
** Camp, Maui, Yosemite. New York, Hanging out.
59: When's the last time you showered?
** An hour ago after swim.
60: Are you tired?
61: Are you lonely?
** Not really. Kind of I guess.
62: Are you happy?
63: Are you wearing pajamas?
** Indeed I am.
64: Are you talking to someone online?
** I'm not.
65: What are the initials of your crush/interest/spouse?
** Why are you so fixated on this whole crush thing?
66: What is your astrological sign?
** Oh god.
67: time is it? 9:05am.