1. Do you like having your picture taken? Yeah, but not professionally. I like to when I get to goof off.
2. Have you ever done a photo shoot, professional or non? Yeah.
3. If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go and why? Australia.
4. Who would you take with you on this little adventure? Someone cool.
5. What would you say is the most daring thing to do in a lifetime? Hmmmmm. Some of that stuff they do on "ripley's believe it or not" is pretty daring.
6. Would you ever do that? Nope.
7. Have you ever done crossword puzzles? Yes.
8. Ever actually completed one? Yes.
9. Pick up the closest book and write a sentence at random from it? 'As it happened-"As it was supposed to happen," Bokonon would say-albatross meat disagreed with me so violently that I was ill the moment I choked the first piece down.'.;..what is that book still doing out.
10. Do the same with a lyric from either a cd or the radio? "Well I've come back home to plan my next move"-Steely Dan.
11. Have you ever tried to analyze your own dreams? Yes, unsucessfully.
12. Would you put up posters in your room? I have a few.
13. Can you sing? Not very well.
14. Do you ever sing to yourself while doing everyday tasks? Yes, I do in fact.
15. What's your favorite color of post-it note? light pink.
16. How many cassette tapes do you own? Not sure. I have a lot from my Bat Mitzvah.
17. How many cd's do you own? A bunch.
18. Ever bought a cd for just one song? Yeah, it's not smart.
19. What would your perfect day consist of? sleeping in, hanging out, going to a show.
20. Have you ever lied to get off the phone or out of talking to someone on line? No, never! (well, actually...)
21. Have you ever written a survey? No.
22. How about a song? If so share it? Nope.
23. Or maybe a poem? If so share it or one of them. For school. I don't have one with me.
24. Is your vcr flashing 12:00 all the time? No, is your's?
25. Do you read your horoscope? Occasionally.
26. If so, do you base your day on it? Say what?
27. Would you rather chew gum or use mouthwash and why? Gum. Mouthwash is gross.
28. Do you floss? I try to remember.
29. Are you addicted to napster like me? I don't think that its around anymore.
30. How many times a year about are you sick? I'm sick a lot.
31. Ever been in an airplane? Yes.
32. If so where were you flying to? Many a place.
33. What radio station do you listen to most? I don't listen to radio all that often...
34. What color are your shoes? I have many a pair.
35. Was fuzzy wuzzy a bear? Yes, but he had no hair.
36. Do you know how to play dominos? Nope. Well, I don't think so at least.
37. Or do you think I just mean pizza by that? I didn't think so.
38. Speaking of pizza, what's your favorite kind? (toppings and/or place to get it from)Spinach and Mushroom deep dish Zachary's.
39. What color are your eyes? brown.
40. How many surveys have you filled out this lifetime? Quite a few.
41. Describe your bedroom, include all details. It's messy. Blue walls, off white carpet, bunk bed, random stuff.
42. Name one person your life is made better by? My parents. (Oh, I guess that's two.)
43. Would you or have you ever shaven your head? No.
44. How about someone else's? Not intentionally.
45. Can you do math with ease? The math that I know.
46. What size is your computer screen? I don't know. Kind of smallish.
47. If you could only talk to one person online who would that be? I don't know.
48. Name your favorite type of music and why? Probably ska. It's just so happy. But then again, it depends on my mood. Sometimes I like indie, sometimes emo, it changes. Of course I always go back to my ghetto-fab roots and listen to rap.
49. Are you a vegetarian? No, but I wish I were.
50. How about an aspiring actor/actress? Nope. Not much talent in that field.
51. What famous person dead or alive would you interview if you had the chance? Not sure.
52. Which movie can you watch and say the lines along with the actors? Too many.
54. What's your least favorite time of day? Waking up.
55. Who's your favorite member in a band, singer, guitar, bass, drummer, and why? Hm, I don't know.
56. Do you use hairspray or gel? Not usually. Unless it's for something fancy.
57. Describe your favorite meal. It depends on my mood. It would have to corn on the cod though.
58. What color is the inside of your head when you close your eyes? Right now its purple. I don't know why.
59. Ever listen to classical music? Occasionally.
60. Have you ever said lol in real life without thinking about it? I certainly hope not.
61. Do you find you use internet language when writing notes irl? At times. Not usually.
62. What songs would be on your ideal cd? (unlimited) Good ones. And A variety of types of music so I wouldn't get sick of it.
63. Say one thing you've learned today. That Peter likes me. Haha, I never knew that.
64. What is the best present you've ever given someone else? I'm not sure. I don't really think presents are my specialty.
65. What is the best present someone else has ever given to you? Hm, I'm not sure.
66. So hey, what's your full name? Jessica Johanna Marion Brown.
67. Describe yourself while drunk. I have no idea.
68. How big are the windows in your house? REgualr, I think.
69. Do you wear a watch? Nope.
70. What's the kinkiest thing you've ever done with someone else? Haha.
71. What's the largest age difference between you and someone you've dated? I've never dated, so....
72. How many mirrors do you have? Well, in my whole entire house I think there are a lot.
73. Write one sentence stating what you want people to say about you after you've passed on. I hope I don't have to think about that for a while, so I don;t want to think about it now.
74. Have you ever sailed? I have windsurfed.
75. How fast can you run? Pretty fast considering my size.
76. What do you believe in? people, life...
77. How long does it take you to get ready to go out? Depends on where I am going.
78. Do you shower daily? If not how often? Daily.
79. What one thing would you change in your life if you had the power to do so? I'm not sure.
80. Describe the ideal superpower and what you would do if you had it. I would read people's minds. I think, altough that might not always be a good thing.
81. Are candles romantic or a fire hazard? A pyromaniac's best friend.
82. Name something you've done in the last 24hrs no matter how big or small. I saw a musical!
83. Do you wear necklaces, bracelets, anklets, earrings, rings? I usually only wear earrings. The rest I would lose because I would have to take them off for swim.
84. What colors are you wearing right now? Grey, pink, yellow, black, red, white. (I'm in my PJ's.)
85. How often do you change the sheets on your bed? a couple/few times a month, probably,
86. Have you ever gotten lost? If so explain. yes, i used to get lost alll the time. since then i have fine-tuned my navigational skillz.
87. What's on your computer desk? Tons of shit. Cds and books mostly.
88. How many folders are on your desktop at the present moment? No idea.
89. When you're talking do you ever use your hands to do quotation marks in the air when saying certain words? Haha, yeah, at times.
90. Which landmark would you climb if you could? I don't know, I'm not much of a climber.
91. Do you own or have you read, or thought of reading any self-help books? My dad made me read "Don't Sweat the Small Stuff for Teens" I think I may have read a page or so.
92. Ever seriously questioned your sanity? Not really.
93. Can you breakdance? Totally. Haha.
94. What's in your fridge right now? Food.
95. How many people do you live with? 3, and my cat.
96. Have you or would you ever do anything more than kiss in a public area? Hmm, I don't know.
97. What is the strangest thing you've ever done? Not sure.
98. Name an instrument you've never played but would like to. The trombone! I love how it can be a secret weapon too.
99. Have you ever been on tv or the radio? Yes actually, I have.
100. What is the worst thing anyone could ever do to you? i'm not sure.
101. Are you a fast typer? Yeah, pretty much. Maybe medium.
102. How high have you counted before getting bored? I don't count.
103. Describe how you sleep. (ie. your position and/or how you fall asleep) On my stomach with my face to the side.
104. Are you straight, bi, gay? Straight.
105. Do you ever do something else while on the computer? If so what? Yeah.
106. What is the most expensive item you own? I don't own much, and I don't own anything expensive.
107. How about the least expensive? Haha. Probably a piece of candy.
108. What's your favorite card game to play? Gin!
109. What do you do online? Chat, check mail, LJ, message boards.
110. Name some stores you've bought clothes in before. Macy's and Nordstrom's. Is that okay?
111. Have you ever read a book and not understood it? If so which one? My history book last year was pretty hard to follow, but I think I did okay.
112. Have you ever watched a movie and not understood it? If so which one? Yes, I'm bad at understanding movies.
113. Do people pick up your slang language more than you pick up theirs?I don't think so.
114. Are you easily influenced by other people, or current trends? Other people.
115. What makes you unique in your own opinion? My super-coolness. Haha, well maybe not. I don't know what though.
116. Name your worst quality. Laziness probably.
117. Name your best. Hmm, I try to be fun to be around.
118. What would you like to do with your life? I don't know.
119. Do you blowdry your hair? Not usually.
120. How many clocks are in your house? Many a clock.
121. Are they all set on the same time? Give or take a few minutes.
122. Have you ever intentionally set a clock ahead or behind the actual time? No, that's bothersome.
123. What do you think about when you first wake up in the morning? "It's not time to get up yet!"
124. Which browser do you use? Internet Explorer
125. Do you bite your nails? Yes, it's a very bad habit.
126. Would you ever leave little notes to your gf/bf? Haha, maybe.
127. Ever been to a farm? Yes, I went to camp on a farm once.
128. Tell me about your dream last night. I cannot remember.
129. Ever seen a shooting star? Yep, it's not as exciting as I thought.
130. Say one thing about yourself you've never told anyone. If I've never told anyone in the past why would I want to tell anyone now?
131. Do your days fly by or seem to last forever? Both.
132. Have you ever stayed in a fancy high class rich hotel? Yeah, it's great fun.
133. Have you ever stayed in a rent-by-the-hour motel? No, not that I can recall.
134. What in your opinion is the best advertising slogan out there? I wear my K-Swiss. Honestly though, its so annoying but I know people who have acutally bought K-Swiss for the sole purpose of saying that. It's catchy and well known, and apparently it works on some people.
135. When they start sending rockets to the moon for us civilians, will you be on the list to go? No. I'm afraid of space.
136. How are you feeling right now? Bored.
137. Have you ever written anything on your skin? Yes.
138. If so what? Reminders, adresses, emails, numbers. Sometimes I draw.
139. Which website do you frequent most often? Probably Yahoo.
140. What color is most of your clothes? Probably blue or black.
141. Do you own any plants? No. They would not live very long if I did.
142. Are things as bad as they seem? Do things seem bad?
143. Describe the nicest thing anyone has ever done for you. I don't know. Many things people do for me put smiles on my faces.
144. Ever looked directly at the sun? I try not to, it hurts, don't you know.
145. Have you ever made a pin hole camera to watch the eclipse? No, but I have made a camera before. Haha.
146. What's your favorite cereal? Quaker Oat Squares..
147. Who do you miss? Many a folk.
148. Name something you just can't forget no matter how hard you try. There are many things I don't think I will soon forget.
149. Describe the worst fight you've ever been in whether physical or verbal. I'm not sure. I try to avoid those types of things.
150. Say something else about yourself you've never told anyone before. I slept until 9:33 today.