Name 5 of life's simple pleasures that you like most. Try to be original and creative and not to use things that someone else has already used.
1. The feeling I get right after I work out-where I'm all energized and feel super strong and accomplished.
2. Sitting by the heater, wearing sweatpants, and reading while eating honey-nut cheerios.
3. Driving around in the hills and looking at the view. Even better if it's with a friend, at sunset and my car smells like peach blunt wraps.
4. Successfully parallel parking on the first try.
5. Accomplishment, in any sort of way (doing well in debate, finish a piece of writing, understanding a difficult concept, beating Greg at Cromonauts, etc.)
Speaking of which, I really want to know if Lisa got into Brown! I know it's really none of my business, and I will be really happy for her if she does (I do think she deserves it!), but I can't deny that what's really driving my curiosity is envy and competition. The two of us have always been competitive, and I'm super jealous of her, so if she gets in this will just be one more contributor to all of that negativity between us. I'll also probably put a million times more pressure on myself to get into Brown. Ugh, I really should just let go and see what happens, but seriously, that's not very Jessie-like (not that that I'm excusing myself or justifying my feelings!). Man, I just wish I had applied early. Then I would know right now whether or not I was accepted, and in the very slight chance of my getting in, I would have to stress irrationally about all of this shit anymore! Now I still have almost four months of waiting. Man, this is so stupid. Stressing isn't going to do anything. That doesn't seem to really stop me though!
Other stress factors include the massive amounts of homework I have this week. Oh joy.